Monday, May 30, 2011

Racing to win

Dear Seth,

This is an amazingly long day, where I have been waiting for the end to come only to settle in for a hot shower, my Monday night tv show, a yummy drink, and a chance to write. The first part of the day was rocky, feeling mostly like a continuous disappointment to those all around me. Sometimes I think to much time at home makes it worse.

On other news,  I'm ready to join the race. I started the first part of my list, so that feels good. I've made a schedule, laid out some stuff for me to follow in regards to exercise, Xander, his needs, school, and my family and I have a direction. "For this race". I'm going to check out a church this weekend. I'm nervous to go alone, but excited for the fellowship. Excited for a new direction. Moving, school, my family, a step in the right direction.

"Remember that in a race everyone runs but only one person gets the prize. You must also run in such a way you will win." -1 Corinthians 9:24

This wasn't really one for a purpose, just a random bubble of my thoughts kind of all the place. But just the same, I always feel better talking to you.

Love always,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment