Monday, November 21, 2011

Self-Doubt

Dear Seth,

Self-doubt is a terrible thing. You think you don't deserve things. You think you're ugly, you're fat, you're stupid. That you have nothing to offer. You make yourself so busy that you don't have to think about anything. You become anal, or over analyze, you don't eat to deal with stress, you go from one extreme to the other to try and find what you think balance works for you. When really you just can't face the fact to accept that good things should and can happen to you. Why should I let them now, when none of them were good before? Maybe thats why I let people walk all over me or let bad things happen, because how could I deserve better. I don't know. Because if good things were supposed to happen, then they will right? I don't know. I'll let you know I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment