Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mountains to climb

Today is one of those days where you wake up and you think I will never be the same. Sad, lonely, relieved, upset, angry, angry that I'm forced to feel like I will be a souless wonder. Did you ever feel this Seth? When you were facing down the walls that held your soul? Like a caged bird with eagle wings. You knew what you could fly for, strive for, but those walls held you from it and made you feel like you'll never get out from them.

Have you ever done something for for the greater good, but everything in you screamed its wrong?  Yup, thats me. I'm cold, I can't seem to get warm, and I'm so tired. But blast this dreary day, I must go on, it doesn't stop for me, Xander still needs to go to bed, I still have homework, there's laundry to do, planning out the week for school, and a million more mountains that need to be tackled. But for now, I'm going to tuck away this day, and maybe someday it won't be so bleak feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment