Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Farewell

Dear Seth,

I'm sorry its been so long. I seem to go in phases, and I am going to try and be better about writing you. This is your birthday week, it makes it harder :(. Man I miss you. I tried to fill the week, hell, the days with endless activity so I don't think about any of it. But at night, when everything is done, or I can't do anything more until the next day and then my mind wanders and goes through everything until I finally can fall asleep. Thats why I am glad school started again so I can stay up late late and by the time I turn in, I'm too exhausted to think. Seems to be the best plan for now. Until I find a better one lol. That, and I'm letting it all go, and Xander and school and getting a place to live are the main focus.

I heard this song today, and it fit. Good Taylor Swift song. It is sort of my farewell.

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile
so he wont see.
That I want and I'm needing everything
that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful
that girl he talks about
and she's got
everything that I
have to live without
Drew talks to me,
I laugh cuz it is so damn funny

That I can't even
see anyone when
he´s with me
He says he´s
so in love
he´s finally got it right

I wonder if he
knows he´s all I
think about at night

He´s the reason for the
teardrops on my guitar
The only thing
that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

Hes the song in the car I keep
singing,
don't know why I do

Drew walks by me,
can he tell that I
can't breathe?
And there he goes
so perfectly.
The kind of
flawless I wish I
could be.

She´d better hold
him tight,give
him all her love

Look in those beautiful
eyes and know she's
lucky cause

He´s the reason
for the teardrops on my guitar
the only thing that
keeps me wishing on a wishing star

He´s the song in the car
I keep singing,
don't know why I do

So I drive home
alone,as I turn
out the light

I'll put his picture
down and maybe
Get some
sleep tonight

He´s the reason
for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who´s
got enough of me
to break my heart

He´s the song in the car
I keep singing,
don't know why I do

He´s the time taken
up,but there's
never enough
And he´s all that I
need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake
a smile so he
won´t see    

No comments:

Post a Comment